Thursday, May 28, 2009

Excuse me, do you have any talent to spare?


Berlin Bar - Interior Design by Yelena Beylin Perry

Every day I am blown away by so many amazing creative people out there, following their dreams and making it a reality. I am so inspired by their passion and dedication to their chosen field. Yelena, a friend I met while we were both working as slaves at the not so local cinema, is one of these super creative people.

She has been an Interior Designer for the last 5 years and has produced some amazing work - like her design for Berlin Bar, pictured above.
She has recently launched her website too which I am so pleased to be sharing with you - Arium Design.

Check out some of her stuff - you may have been to a bar she's designed!

1 comment:

meredith cheng - munaluna said...

oh my...your friend is so talented! I really love the Berlin Bar decor, especially the cube seats - they remind me of french marshmallows! I want some hot chocolate now... :o)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin