Saturday, April 11, 2009

My To Do List



I finished one thing on my To Do list for this weekend, a pencil case which showcases my newly acquired zipper skills. I bought the cute fabric used for the project from the Stitches and Craft show but I'm sure it would have preferred a better home, if the fabric could think and feel that is. Alas, it would have to make do with me and my basic sewing skills.

Showing off my new zipper skills

On a different note, you might be able to make out from the scrawling on my To Do list that there is an item to remind myself to shop on Etsy. You know, in case I forgot.


I cannot decide on anything from this gorgeous Mu-Yin jewellery store as a going away present for my sister:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5200824

I am thinking perhaps the two peas in a pod necklace. Just gorgeous.

1 comment:

Kristen Doran said...

Hurray for putting in a zipper! Feels good and not so scary at all once you've mastered one.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin