Sunday, November 23, 2008

Work In Progress




I mentioned yesterday I'm working on a little project to give as Christmas presents. Well, I couldn't wait to reveal stage 1 of it...it's a 2009 calendar I plan to screen print onto teatowels. I was inspired by Cicada Studio and the calendar she created a few months ago which I found from the elle deco SA blog.

I actually have no idea who reads my blog but I'm pretty sure the 'lucky' recipients of this tea towel have no idea what I'm up to for presents this year. So, the secret is actually quite safe on this blog which is a bit of an oxymoron really.

The pic is a little blurry as it is still a work in progress and I'm a bit embarrassed to show a high res version because you'll see all my mistakes and jagged lines I'm yet to smooth over. ;) It's based on the sketch of some gumnuts I did a little while ago.

1 comment:

Tsu Lin + + said...

Lucky people who doesnt know how lucky they are who wil be receiving these gifts! I hope they were pleasantly surprised & delighted!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin