Monday, December 7, 2009

A good husband will eat whatever you make

This story is an example of how much I love my husband.

On most days I like to make my husband a sandwich to take to work (awwww ! well whatever helps him leave the house faster in the mornings!) Most of time these sandwiches consist of ham, tomato and lettuce. Today however, we had n o ham so I made him a plain tomato and lettuce sandwich with the intention that he take a can of tuna with him to add into the sandwich later so it won't get soggy. In our usual morning rush, we ran out of the house and I didn't notice that he stuffed the sandwich in his bag sans tuna can.


He later rings me at work and says "thanks for the lettuce sandwich babe"

Me: "What lettuce sandwich? you were supposed to add tuna"


Hubs: "Oh, I didn't bring any tuna with me"


Me: "It was on top of the sandwich!"


Hubs: "Oh, I thought that was for you"


Me: "So what did you have for lunch?"


Hubs: "The lettuce sandwich"

1 comment:

meredith cheng - munaluna said...

What a sweetheart! I can only hope that my fiance will be just as grateful to have a lettuce sandwich than a roast beef one :o) Happy December, Karin!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin