Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Screen printing fun

My first screen printing exercise outside of a classroom was a great experience. I designed and printed tea towels as Christmas presents. It was hard work but well worth the effort! The initial attempt at home was a bit of a disaster - not much room and plenty of mess! Lucky for me Lara let me play in her studio some great results:



First colour run in plum


Cleaning was relatively easy in a purpose built trough

All heat set, folded and ready to go in plum and olive!

I hope the intended recipients appreciate the effort!


2 comments:

Sare & Adam said...

They turned out amazing! I am sure the receivers at christmas will love what you have created.

Sare & Adam said...

omg...how horrible is this...I dont have your email addy any more. How long has it been? mine is sareschlegel@gmail.com (or my old hotmail which is sarahfilshie@hotmail.com) MWAH!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin