Monday, August 17, 2009

Spoilt

Swappy goodness package from Edan Rose

How lucky am I to get two items from a swap? Trinkets from Georgie Love



What better way to celebrate my return from the Twilight saga coma (obsessed I tell you, I was am) than to share with everyone some items I was lucky enough to receive as part of the latest Georgie Love Swapabalooza.


I received two gifts for the price of one because my parcel was a little delayed coming to me so Sally of Georgie Love made sure I didn't miss out by sending me more stuff.

Megan of Edan Rose just opened a new shop and even though it was a little delayed, I received lots of trinkets from her - bird softies, bracelet and a ring.

From Sally, loads of interesting items including a craft music CD, fabric swatches, buttons, antique keys and tags recycled from old cereal boxes. Very environmental. :)


I love stuff but it's slowly dawning on me that I'm a bit of a hoarder.

3 comments:

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Wow! What lovely things to receive. I love that you've made it all the way to adulthood before noticing you're a hoarder... that's funny! I just assumed it was a genetic component of being a crafter :-)

meredith cheng - munaluna said...

There's nothing wrong with hoarding good things ;)

meredith cheng - munaluna said...

karin,

thank you so much for buying munaluna! I was so excited to find out the customer was YOU - hope your new nephew likes it :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin