Monday, October 8, 2007

When I'm married...

Things I'll do after October 27 (yes when I am given away and become a quadros and my gmail address will no longer make sense...)

  1. Go paint shopping to find the right colour scheme for our newly bought house while trying to convince my gorgeous-hubby-to-be not to paint the skirting boards green as they just *might* clash with the pink tiled floors...(p.s. we're planning to get rid of the tiled flooring and replace them with floorboards eventually)
  2. Do something different with my hair. Maybe get a bold fringe and get some cool highlights... then get bored with it and wish I hadn't done something so drastic
  3. Organise another craft night which will most likely end up just being all about chatting and eating twisties...
  4. Cook more. Even though it's not really my "domain" but I will try out some Indian recipes Milsy (Mother in law-sy) gave us. On that note, my husband to be is supposed to take care of the Indian cooking as he is part Indian. But there's not much else Indian about him apart from his few choice Hindi swear words he throws into a conversation every now and then. Chuddies!
  5. build up the courage to let one of my closest friends know I don't think her man is doing her any good
  6. ...and maybe draw some more, learn to sew, take up dancing, quit my job...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin